1.Steady and smooth operation.
2.Low noise and low energy consumption.
3.Simple structure with easy maintenance.
4.Suitable to separate various materials especially poor quality of coal and coal slime.
Rotary Screen Introduction:
Rotary Screen also called drum screen or trommel Screen. It is widely used in classifying the solid materials in coal, mining, electric power, light industry and other industries, sieving the wet materials in metallurgy, construction industry and chemical industry, too. It is used to control the separation of refuse by particle size, and the separation accuracy is high. The cylinder of the rotary screen is generally divided into several sections, depending on the specific situation, the sieve holes are arranged from small to large, and the aperture of the sieve holes in each section is the same.In order to improve the separation accuracy and avoid the small particle material being sifted out in the large aperture sieve, the garbage must be fully unloaded in the drum sieve, and the moving speed of the refuse should not be too fast. Normally, the inner wall of the drum is fitted with a torsion plate, and its function is to raise the garbage particles so that they have as much access as possible to the sieve holes. If they meet the requirements of the pore size, the particles can be sifted through. To achieve the purpose of drum screening.
The rotary screen is inclined to be mounted on the rack. The motor is connected with the roller device by the reducer through the coupling and drives the drum device to rotate around its axis. When the material enters the drum device, due to the tilt and rotation of the drum device, the material on the screen surface is turned over and rolled, so that the qualified material (sieve product) is discharged through the outlet at the bottom of the back end of the drum, Unqualified materials (sieve products) are discharged through the outlet at the end of the drum. Because the material is turned over and rolled in the drum, the material stuck in the sieve hole can be ejected to prevent the sieve hole from clogging. The principle and structure of roller screen and drum screen are almost the same. There are differences in its understanding and description.
1. Steady and smooth operation.
2. Low noise and low energy consumption.
3. Simple structure with easy maintenance.
4. Suitable to separate various materials especially poor quality of coal and coal slime.
5. Equipment is fully sealed with cover in order to minimize the suspension of fine materials in the air during the operation. Low dust pollution.
6. High screening efficiency due to installation of comb shape screen structure.
7. Cylindrical shape of the screen provides larger surface area for the materials to in contact with. Able to handle large capacity of materials with high efficiency.
8. Long life span.